Saturday, March 20, 2010

Tonight I have an art show I’m in! I am so excited !(yet slightly stressing) The art is all at the place and hung. One of my friends from when I worked at star bucks (ages ago) has been putting together these shows. I helped her set up the paintings this morning. I had my son with me and he keep pretending to have a pet dog. It is always fun to be part of the set up of a show.



Its an all girl show and turns out 3 of us used to be (or currently is) the Art Club presidents at Tyler Junior College! Small world !(or town) I helped start the club and ended up becoming the first president of the club (o so much fun!!) Good times, good school.



So all of my art are trees and seasonal. I love nature and especially trees! The beauty and memories that they bring to me inspire me daily. My husband says I’m a hippy (yet I am too young to be so) and it always makes us laghf since he use to be in the military and is still such a gun nut! Well opposites attract right!



So in the show tonight I have 10 paintings. Beautiful, close to my heart, and well made paintings. I love sharing them with others and am excited that blogs exists so I can share them with you on hear.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment