Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Mommys Day

This was my first Mothers Day that my son knew what was going on, but it didn’t go as id imagined. I wanted to sleep in, but Asher wanted to sleep with us and wiggle. After he finally went to watch cartoons I thought I could sleep. Nope. My sweet husband had gotten up and came to me urgently, and with a lot of remorse about wakening me up, asking me to come look at something. I was now awake. In the Bathroom was a little snake! I happen to be the only one who can properly tell if a snake is bad or harmless (thanks to my brothers obsession) but it was too dark to truly tell. so we put it in a plastic bag and outside. No I didn’t kill it outright because we found a few ground snakes in our garden and want to keep them to kill the bugs. It was just a little gray garden ground snake. whew!!


the rest of the day was mostly normal except I didn’t cook or clean and we just relaxed (ahhhhh!)

I did paint! a lot of backgrounds but it was nice to paint without worrying about anything else.
I also finished these 2 paintings of my cat :D

No comments:

Post a Comment