Monday, August 2, 2010

Happening soon!

Coming event!






This new painting of mine was picked to be part of this Juried Exhibition!









THE UNCOMON IMAGE: AN EXHIBITION OF THE ABSTRACT AND THE NON‐OBJECTIVE

OPENING RECEPTION: Thursday Aug. 5, 2010 4:00 – 6:00 pm

at

GALLERY MAIN STREET

a Program of the City of Tyler Main Street Department

110 W. Erwin

(903) 593-6905



I will unfortunately not be able to make the opening reception but the exhibition will be up all this month and you can find out more at http://www.heartoftyler.com/ExhibitionSchedule.htm


http://www.lisarachel.com/?page_id=446


I have also made 3 other paintings in this series. I was inspired by a rainy day landscape when you look out your car window. I love how the colors will meld together and become more ideas of the land.

If you would like to find out more about these paintings your more than welcome to see them on my website along with my current body of work.







 
Have a great summer!



Lisa Rachel Horlander




No comments:

Post a Comment